Notice of Copyright Infringement under the DMCA: privateindian.info
In line with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) (available at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/ on the U.S. Copyright Office website), Privateindian.info will promptly address copyright infringement claims that are reported to Privateindian.info's designated copyright agent provided below. If you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative acting on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notice of infringement to Privateindian.info's designated copyright agent. The notice should contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works on a single online site covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Privateindian.info to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Privateindian.info to contact the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of copyright infringement concerning this Website should be directed to Privateindian.info's designated copyright agent via the Support Request Form